Thursday, March 17, 2011

another day plus a rant

Here we go

I've got a blood sugar of 103mg/dL and I've had my instant breakfast and no lunch.  Remembered my meds too.  I'm on a role.  Now all I have to do is my data compiling (whimpers in fear).  I still need to find a gym and figure out a way to pay for it.  I can only check my blood once a day, because I don't get that many test strips.  I do it during the middle of the day when blood sugar should be at it's highest.


Side ramble-
I love my family, I really do.  They have been very understanding about this and are trying to help.  But I swear if they say "It's okay for a diabetic," or "You should be thinking like a diabetic,"  I will scream bloody murder.  I am not a diabetic, I am on a diet.  Diabetes is not a life threatening or crippling disease.  But it still scares me and I don't want to consider it!  I am dieting to prevent it.  Reminding will only make me more stressed and more inclined to find comfort food.

No comments:

Post a Comment